Sunday, May 4, 2008

This wooden fence in these wooden hands and no one knows that I'm screaming on the inside because I'm so proud and so tough and I'm taking care of everyone but who is there to take care of me through the jabs and the insults and the years of disapointment and years of putting on a brave face and toiling through the death of my life and I'm dying slowly you see like the elm that made this fence and I'll just stand here till the sun wears me down and the wind blows me away gone dead forgotten because it's never ending like this wooden fence in these wooden hands and no one knows that I'm screaming on the inside because I'm so proud and I'm so tough and I'm taking care of everyone but who is there to take care of me through the jabs and the insults and the years of disapointment and years of putting on a brave face and toiling through the death of my life and I'm dying slowly you see like the elm that made this fence and I'll just stand here till the sun wears me down and the wind blows me away gone dead forgotten because it's never ending like this wooden fence in these wooden hands and no one knows that I'm screaming on the inside....

No comments: