Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm a Beat and a Stuckist.

Money really is the root of all evil, cept for the rent and a few bags of bread for buyin bread. I've lived my life hard, I've said it a million times. I've been close to lost staring into the face of my face in the mirror, trapped far from life, same as running from death to the light. I don't need a new car, I need to BE in my skin. Answer all the whys. I don't sign my paintings because I don't want to be famous when I'm dead. I want life right now. I want the answers to all the questions of the universe and the only wisdom I have is knowing I'll never get em.

I am a beat, and I am a stuckist, I'm a million tiny moments that will be washed away into the mud in another hundred years leaving ahead of just one more kid staring at the sun, wondering why.

No comments: